Society is dead: we have retreated into the iWorld

The many pieces of the argument with the point out that as a nation we have closed out each other Entune ourselves to our own world. I loved the fact that Andrew included a story of when he left his personal iPod at in a cab, upon realizing it he panicked just as the rest of us would. Funny thing is I found myself doing the same thing when I have broke my phone and was forced to revert back to the old days of communicating without a phone. After realizing that I wouldn't be able to text, to tweet, what to listen to the music on my phone I realized how much more I became intrigued by the things around me. We trade in are texting for real face to face conversation. What if you stop tweeting to actually confront the issues that are making you tweet? Bringing me to Facebook ,you can start random conversations with almost anyone and everyone without even meeting them personally. I hate it, too many people are busy checking the ir inbox or checking the likes of their status rather than just living. In reality Andrews' s music can apply to almost anything, texting, facebooking, tweeting anything goes that separates your own universe from the linking with everyone else's.

Comments

Popular Posts