Could it be love ?

Here I am in Ms.Franklins English 111 course , first day back from winter break . As Ms.Franklin hands out the syllabus I come across something titled "weekly blogs", um what ? First off, what the heck is a blog and did she make this up to give us more work , I think so. Wait a minute and we have to do them weekly? This sucks, I thought to myself as we went further into the syllabus. Well it turns out that a blog is simply just a oline database that basically to vent as long as you update it often .We have two different types of blogs, free choice which we can write about anything and text response, we respond with our personal thoughts on a article written in our text book, alright this isn't so bad i started to think. Instead of thinking about the assignment as just an assignment , I had to think of it as a outlet to voice my opinion.  With all the controversial issues in the world today, everyone usually don't see eye to eye with everything. Once I changed my outlook on blogging I wanted to do it instead to vent instead of wanting to do it only for a grade.Now don't get me wrong , I have missed a blog week or two, but the difference now is that when I blog, I enjoy it , you should try it too.

Comments

Popular Posts