"Behind the curve" by Paul Kruguan , text response
The Obama's stimulus package hit right around the time I started working. So for me in the beginning it was kind of hard to find my real first job. But personally I feel that the government isn't doing enough to help the people below them. Think about it, if you were on welfare, who's to say that the owners of the agency arent using you as a tax write off. Also I feel as though people just want everything handed to them or we feel as if we entitled to something. For me, it's never been hard to find a real job ever since I got my first job. So I can't imagine how easy it would be for a college graduate to recieve job offers. Even if it means working your way up the opportunity to be employed is present.

Comments
Post a Comment